Job Description and Qualifications:
TaskForce, a cause-focused creative agency, is seeking a meticulous & driven Project Coordinator. You are a natural multi-tasker, deeply organized, thorough, tech savvy, and excited to jump in to help wherever possible. You are comfortable wearing many hats, thrive in ambiguity, and are passionate about art and social justice.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Organize catering, coffee, or other refreshments as needed
- Coordinate with travel arrangements for office staff and managers
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Plan and lead disaster and emergency procedures
- Organize special functions and social events
- Purchase computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment
- Monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Manage office calendar: coordinate meetings with clients, partners, and internal team meetings, ensure team is aware of commitments, prepared with
- agenda and context for meetings
- Take notes on calls and at meetings, tracking deliverables and action items
- Maintain to-do lists in Asana
- Lead all office operations ie. filing paperwork, paying bills, shopping for supplies, maintaining physical office space
- Track and organize receipts and expenditures
- Maintain expense reports with accounting
- Generate first drafts of meeting agendas, project reports and proposals, send out final drafts to participants pre-meeting
- Gather information for wrap reports on each project
- Coordinate and produce special projects
- Provide project support to all staff as directed
- Handle inventory of storage spaces and work to consolidate by moving office items
- Assist with running social media brands
- Run our online clothing store, fulfill orders and update platform with support from our tech team
- Maintain an art archive
- Asset Management (organize Dropbox and server files)
- Regular access to transportation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Extraordinary project management skills & attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of computers & programs (Mac OS X Systems, iCloud Syncing, Dropbox, Google Drive, Excel, Word, Keynote etc)
- Confirmed ability to self-manage & drive projects to completion
- Ability to lead multiple projects & assignments
- Ability to maintain a dynamic working environment
- Knowledge of Asana, Salesforce or similar CRM platforms is a plus
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
How to Apply: Send us your resume, two references, and responses to the following questions to: email@example.com
- Why are you passionate about social justice and cultural organizing?
- What do you think will be your greatest strength in this role? In what way do you think you will need to grow the most to be successful in this role?
- What do you find gives you the most energy in your current work?
- What drains your energy the most in your current work?
- What are your salary requirements?
TaskForce is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at TaskForce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. TaskForce will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. TaskForce encourages applicants of all ages.